Thursday, September 20, 2012

25 days later

Michael comes home tomorrow!   I am so excited that I can't sleep!  It feels like he just left yesterday and at the same time it feels like I haven't seen him in years.   Funny how time works.  I have had a lot happen these past few weeks.  I flew to Utah for a wedding, built closer relationships with my friends in California,  my mom and sister came to visit me and I spend two days in Los Angeles visiting my sister-in-law.
It was so fun having my mom and Anne come visit me for the weekend.  We had a lot of fun while they were here.  We ate lots of good food, went shopping, went to the beach, and visited some of Anne's friends.  It was a great trip and as much as they came for a last vacation before the new baby, the trip was so beneficial for me in many ways.  Yesterday I went to Los Angeles and visited with the only family I have out here.  The new baby is such a sweetheart and I can't wait to see that whole family again in a few weeks.
I have been so blessed and surrounded with love while Michael has been gone.  It constantly amazes me how gracious, kind and warm people are.  As much as I have loved growing and developing relationships, I am so excited to have the love of my life back.  I have missed him terribly, and the fact that I will get to see him in about 17 hours is almost too much to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment