Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I got accepted!

I got accepted to CSU!!!  I will be studying chemistry and will hopefully graduate in 2 years, with my bachelors degree.  Yes, I have been out of high school for almost 5 years and yes I don't have my degree yet and yes that kind of makes me a slacker but none of that matters because I got accepted!  California is kind of annoying about transfer college credits and getting into school so I have had to jump through hoops for the past year and a half but it is all worth it now!
I will start in the fall and go to school full time so that I will have my degree before Michael's contract with the marine corps is up.  I am not sure how all the timing will work out but for now I am not worried about it.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Liz!! That's awesome :) You're gonna kick butt and get it done!! Sounds like things are going good for you and Mikey. I am seriously gonna plan to get some time off this summer and come visit you guys because it's been WAY TOO LONG since I've seen you two.

    ReplyDelete