Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Newest Endeavor

I found this new idea for a bouquet to use for my wedding. I have never heard of a button bouquet but I think they are amazingly beautiful. So instead of buying one I have decided to make one.

First stop, the Treasures Antique Mall for a jar of buttons. After dumping them on the kitchen table my mom and I start the creative juices flowing. We worked on the flowers for about two hours today and we aren't even close to finishing. It makes sense now how people can charge $400.00 for one of these. Needless to say, after all the hard work, we did come up with some pretty amazing looking flowers.


My whole family is getting involved with this flower making production. I want each of my siblings to make a flower that I can put in the bouquet. The end product should be something special, I will be sure to post a photo or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment