Friday, August 24, 2012

Busy Life of Mine

I have been so bad about posting on this blog lately!  My life has been busy, crazy and exciting.  I started school again over the summer.  I took a political science course, and public speaking.  They were both easy classes but due to the short time frame for summer classes the course was very dense.  I am in school again after a few weeks of break.  I am majoring in biology and will transfer to CSU San Marcos or CSU San Diego in fall 2013.  As far as the rest of our summer it has been filled with trips to the farmers market every Thursday, beach trips on Saturdays and lots of random unit functions for Michael's work.  Michael and I have been learning to surf and we both really enjoy it.  Michael is much better than I am at picking up the whole surfing thing.  I think that due to the large amounts of upper body strength required to combat the waves here, I am at a bit of a disadvantage.  This Saturday we are going to try out paddle boarding.  It looks much more mellow and I am really excited about it!  The next month is going to busy and very sad because Michael is leaving for a month.  A month is not a very long time at all but I am obviously heart broken to have the love of my life leave for any amount of time.  He leaves on Wednesday, and I am going to miss him like crazy.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that I am coming to Utah because my best friend Andrea is getting married to her sweetheart the second week in September.  I am excited to see family and friends while I am out there.  I am extra excited to come because I get to see my best friend of all time Ms. Elizabeth Pack.  She is my favorite girl in the whole world, and she has been my best friend since high school.  Being able to see her after almost two years is going to be so great!  I also get to attend a baby shower for my favorite sister, Anne.  She is having a cute baby boy in November/December.  It is being thrown by my other favorite sister Emily.  I am lucky to have such a stellar family.
After I get home my mom and Anne are coming to visit.  We are going to have a great time shopping and going to the beach and who knows, if I am secretly gifted at paddle boarding we can try that too.  Are pregnant women allowed to swim...?  Hopefully!
Although it will be hard to have my cute, amazing husband gone it will go by fast because I have an amazing family and amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment