Thursday, October 13, 2011

People I Need and Love

It is amazing how nice people are when you need them. My family and friends have been so supportive during the hectic time that is my life now that I am married to a Marine.
Last weekend my best friend Courtney showed me again how wonderful she is. I flew to Utah on Thursday night, and two hours after landing Courtney and I were on the road headed for St. George. Anne and Howard were nice enough to loan me their car for a couple months while I live in Los Angeles. My parents left a viewing early to come get me at the airport. Scotty drove in the car with them so he could be there to say hi to me when I got in the car. Emily and Dave call me and let the boys fill me in on their life. Chris and Katie are always checking up on me. Kate and Rob opening their home to me and many more people showing me what it means to be kind and warm. Everyone in my life is so supportive and I am extremely grateful.
Courtney and I had a fun weekend with Michael, we did demolition on a new house, bought and returned a toilet, shopping, dinner, movie, food, talking and catching up. It was sad saying bye on Sunday but this weekend showed me all over again that I have the best friend in the world. I can't wait for December when Michael and I get to visit Utah for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment