Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bario-Neal

I never wanted a big diamond for my wedding ring.  I told Michael one time about 6 months before he proposed that I wanted a pearl ring, so that is what he got me.  A Tahitian pearl.  It is the perfect ring for me and I love it.  It is high maintenance though.  I told him in passing one time that I wanted a gold band for our six month anniversary. Something that I could wear day to day, that way preserving my wedding ring for special occasions. I found my dream ring and told Michael about it and for Christmas he bough it for me.

It is a great ring from a great company, Bario-Neal. They only make rings with "reclaimed metals, ethically sources stones, low impact, environmentally conscious practices."  Right up my alley, plus the ring is beautiful. Check out their website: bario-neal.com/bn/collections

No comments:

Post a Comment